Your most important responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Oversee assembly / testing of systems and equipment for our underwater robots.
- Contribute to the development of control and management systems, with solutions that automate or increase the system’s intelligence.
- Support in installation of equipment on site.
- Follow up customers and equipment.
- Assembly and testing are carried out in our office premises in Stavanger. Some travelling to fish farms is to be expected during installation and service.
- The positions require good language skills in Norwegian and English, writing and orally.
- BSc / MSc in electrical, automation, mechatronics or similar.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in engineering.
- Experience with use and light and heavy tools.
- Knowledge and experience of ROV/AUV technology.
- Experience from ROV piloting is desirable but not a requirement.
- Knowledge and experience from the aquaculture industry is desirable but not a requirement.
- Interested in mechatronics and automation.
- Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education.
- It is required that you have the ability to work independently, are a team player, and have good communication skills.
- Creative and solution-oriented.
- Initiative-rich, fond of challenges and results-oriented.
- Be aware of quality and cost control.
- Work in a structured, planned and accurate manner.
- Likes challenges and demanding tasks.