Your most important responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Work with design / engineering and assembly / commissioning of electrical deliveries to our underwater robots.
- Testing, documentation and electrical design of systems.
- You will contribute to the development of control and management systems, with solutions that automate or increase the system’s intelligence.
- Design work and testing are carried out in our office premises in Stavanger. Travels to fish farms can be expected to contribute during installation.
- The positions require good language skills in Norwegian and English, writing and orally.
- BSc / MSc in electrical, automation, mechatronics, cybernetics or similar.
- Interest and experience with energy systems and automation systems.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in electrical engineering is an advantage, but not an absolute condition.
- Knowledge and experience with selection, dimensioning and assembly of electrical components.
- Knowledge of ROV/AUV technology is desirable.
- It is required that you have the ability to work independently, are a team player, and have good communication skills.
- Creative and solution-oriented.
- Initiative-rich, fond of challenges and results-oriented.
- Be aware of quality and cost control.
- Work in a structured, planned and accurate manner.
- Likes challenges and demanding tasks.